Thank you for all your support during these challenging times!!
Due to the high demand of appointment requests, we want to explain how we will be dealing with bookings once we reopen.
All previous appointments that were pre-booked during the weeks we were closed, will be called back to reschedule.
To make an appointment, please email email@example.com or visit our website and click on “book your appointment”. Please leave your name and number and we will put your request on our booking list.
Once we are permitted to return to work, the studio will be open 7 days a week to reduce the number of people in the studio at one time. At the beginning, our technicians will rotate on different schedules to accommodate the new rules.
As we wait for official guidelines for our industry’s opening, we would like to introduce you to some of the new measures in our studio.
Some of the new safety measures we will be implementing will include:
- Walk-ins will no longer be accepted
- All services will be pre-booked, by appointment only
- Clients will wait outside the studui/salon until their appointment time
- We will text or call you when we are ready for you to come in for your treatment, please remain outside until contacted
- Staff and clients must wear a face mask
- All clients must wash hands or use hand sanitizer when entering the salon
- Handwashing station and hand sanitizer will be available for all
- Reduced staff to ensure proper social distancing
- Interaction will only be between you and your technician
- Room and chairs will be disinfected between every client
- It is recommended to come shaved and no creams or deodorant
- Temperature checks and health questions may be required
- We encourage you to come alone for your appointment
- No magazines or beverages will be available